INDIANAPOLIS – Since its inception in 1947, the National FFA Foundation Sponsors’ Board has supported the foundation in securing funding in support of FFA and agricultural education. The group, comprised of approximately 40 top corporate executives who support the vision and mission of FFA and are interested in promoting careers in agribusiness, agriculture and food production, entrepreneurship and FFA, announces the following appointments to its current Sponsors’ Board:
• Susanne Wasson, Chair-Vice President of Commercial Effectiveness, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont
• Doug Griffin, Principal of The Context Network
• John Grunewald, President and CEO of Farm Credit of Western Oklahoma
• Gary Halvorson, Vice President, Agronomy of CHS Inc.
• Martha Hennigan, Assistant Director, Sales and Marketing Operations of Kubota Tractor Corporation
• Johnny Hughes, Senior Vice President, Food Service Sales of Tyson Foods
• Christi Korzekwa, Senior Vice President, Marketing of Tractor Supply Company
• Jon Lowe, Vice President, U.S. Cattle and Equine Business of Zoetis
• Alistair McLelland, Vice President, Marketing, North America of AGCO
• Scott Mortimer, Vice President/Group Publisher Agrimedia, Successful Farming Advertising Sales, Meredith Corporation
• Melissa Proffitt, Managing Partner of Ice Miller LLP
• Bobbi Jo Raffetto, Vice President and General Manager- Sweets & Cereals of Kerry Taste & Nutrition
• Greg Schneider, Vice President of Supply Chain Management of Culver’s
• Steve Sutherland, Director, North America Sales & Distribution of Firestone Farm Tires
For a complete listing of all current sponsors’ board members, visit https://www.ffa.org/support/foundation/sponsors-board.