BROOKINGS — To wrap up the 91st South Dakota State FFA Convention on April 9th, 2019, in Brookings, six members were elected to serve as the 2019-2020 South Dakota State FFA officer team. Ten candidates interviewed for the six South Dakota FFA leadership roles. The individuals elected to the South Dakota State FFA officer team will travel across the state throughout the next year presenting speeches, facilitating workshops, hosting camps, holding conferences and conducting business for the South Dakota FFA Association. They will also represent the state of South Dakota at the National FFA Convention.
2019-2020 State FFA Officers
- President — Shelby Ruland, Wall.
- Vice President — Blake Pulse, McCook Central.
- Secretary — Tori Rasmussen, Alcestor-Hudson.
- Treasurer — Nathan Linke, Sanborn Central/Woonsocket.
- Reporter — Sadie VanderWal, Northwestern.
- Sentinel — Sami Wiseman, Tri-Valley.
These individuals will assist State Officers in hosting events throughout the year and are a crucial part of the South Dakota FFA Association.
2019-2020 State FFA Ambassadors
- Anna Schwader, Howard.
- Randi Tivis, Sturgis.