Small Grains Updates to be held January, February
The Small Grains Update offers the latest recommendations for production and pest management. These workshops will be discussion-based meetings, so bring your questions. Topics include production agronomics, variety selection, soil fertility and economics. Register now for any of the following locations:
- Jan. 17, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m., Morris
- Jan. 31, 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., Roseau (combined with PPAT)
- Feb. 1, 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m., McIntosh (combined with PPAT)
- Feb. 14, 9-11:30 a.m., New Prague
- Feb. 14, 1-3:30 p.m., Rochester
- Feb. 15, 1-3:30 p.m., Floodwood
- Feb. 17, 1-3:30 p.m. Slayton
- Feb. 18, 9-11:30 a.m., Cold Spring
- Feb. 18, 1-3:30 p.m., Benson
- Feb. 23, 9-10 a.m. Strategic Farming webinar
Panelists include Jochum Wiersma, Extension small grains specialist, and Jared Goplen, Extension educator, crops.
There's no cost to register or attend any of the in-person updates. Lunch is included.
Register for an in-person update at https://extension.umn.edu/courses-and-events/small-grains-update.
The final update of the series will be offered online as part of the Strategic Farming: Let's talk crops! webinar series. These webinars are also free and open to the public, but registration is required.
For more information, visit the registration page or contact Jared at firstname.lastname@example.org.