Committee accepting paper submissions for precision dairy expo
ST. PAUL, Minn. – The Precision Dairy 2013 Planning Committee invites researchers and industry representatives to submit papers for consideration to be presented at the Precision Dairy 2013 Conference and Expo. The conference will be held at Mayo Civic Center in Rochester, Minn., June 26 and 27, 2013.
Papers and presentations will be considered in the following areas:
· Robotic milking
· Parlor automation
· Automated calf feeding
· Pedometry and activity monitoring
· Precision technologies that help monitor health, behavior and productivity
· In-line milk sensors
· Automation and quality control of on-farm milk handling and storage
· Automation technologies for feeding the dairy herd and quality control of the ration and feed inventory
· Adoption, economics, data analysis and other implications of precision technologies
Go to Abstract Submission at http://z.umn.edu/b0z to submit your paper. Instructions and policies for abstract preparation and submission are available at http://z.umn.edu/b0y.
Abstract submission deadline: March 15, 2013.