Angus Auxil. seeks S.D. Angus Scholarship applicants
The South Dakota Angus Auxiliary will be awarding scholarships for the 2013-2014 school year. To be eligible for the scholarship, the following requirements must be met.
· Must be a member of the SD Junior Angus Association.
· Must be a member of the National Junior Angus Association.
· Must be actively involved with Angus cattle.
· Must attend a SD University, SD College or SD Vocational School for the 2013-2014 school term.
· Must submit an essay of at least 500 words on the topic Why Angus cattle are important to me.
· Must list school, church, and community involvement.
· Must submit a recent photo.
· Can only win a scholarship once.
Contact Shally Rogen at 48274 258th St., Brandon, SD 57005 or email her at email@example.com Applications are due by March 15, 2013.