N.D. Stockmen’s Association plans Spring Roundups June 3-8
The North Dakota Stockmen’s Association is hosting its Spring Roundup meeting series, “Going the Distance,” June 3-8 across the state. Meetings begin with a social at 5:30 p.m. local time, followed by a supper and a short program featuring NDSA President Jason Zahn and NDSA Executive Vice President Julie Ellingson, who will provide re-caps of the NDSA’s latest work and the bills it monitored throughout the legislative session. In Districts 4 and 5, the duo will be joined by Dr. Mike Nichols and Dr. Robin Faulkner of Zoetis, who will talk about the “fourth dimension” in successful cattle operations.
The week’s schedule is as follows:
· NDSA District 3 Chairman Jon DeKrey of Tappen, N.D., will host the first Spring Roundup on Monday, June 3, at the Veterans Club in Steele, N.D.
· NDSA District 2 Chairman Jeffrey D. Bunn of Lisbon, N.D., will host the District 2 Spring Roundup on Tuesday, June 4, at Stiklestad Lodge near Fort Ransom, N.D. Bunn is also planning a trap-shoot beginning at 3 p.m. To pre-register for the trap shoot, call him at (701) 882-3415.
· NDSA District 1 Chairman Kevin Elliott of Clifford, N.D., will host the Wednesday, June 5, Spring Roundup at the Sibley Sodbuster’s Club in Sibley, N.D.
· NDSA District 6 Chairman Randy Schmitt of Rugby, N.D., will host that district’s Spring Roundup on Thursday, June 6, at Gallows Hall in Towner, N.D.
· NDSA District 5 Chairman Jason Leiseth of Arnegard, N.D., will host that district’s Spring Roundup on Friday, June 7, at the Outlaw Bar and Grill in Watford City, N.D.
· NDSA District 4 Chairman Robert Tweeten of Hensler, N.D., will host that district’s Spring Roundup on Saturday, June 8, at River Ag in Washburn, N.D.
Call (701) 223-2522 or visit http://www.ndstockmen.org.