New S.D. state 4-H Shooting Sports record holders
The 30th S.D. State 4-H Shoot is now history, except for announcing the new state record holders. Records have been kept since the inception of the state competition, and the full list reads like a Who’s Who of South Dakota 4-H shooting sports. Several record holders have gone on to excel on the national and international stages.
Congratulations to the shooters, coaches and parents for these exceptional efforts.
· Standing: Peyton Arbach (99.01C)
· Total Score 3-P: Savanna Bloom (252.02)
· Total Team: Brookings County (683.01). Spencer Lutz, Evan Koerner, Colby Kabris, Jackson Selleck.
· Timed Fire: Evan Koerner (90.02C)
· Prone: Cassandra Ryckman (100.09C) – Tied Korey Fischer’s record set in 2000.
· Total Team: Hughes County (1513.55C) 2013. Ryan Habeck, Cassandra Ryckman, Adam Forman, Nathan Schnabel.
· Total 3-P Team: Pennington County (1070.13C) 2013. Kaycee Szymanski, Rylie Shull, Cole Thompson, Seth Shorb.
· CMP Team: Hughes County (2176.36C) 2013. Megan Stulken, Jonalyn Beastrom, Samuel Ryckman, William Zebroski.