Extension honorary organization presents awards
Epsilon Sigma Phi, the Extension Service honorary organization, presented awards to 10 individuals and teams at the recent North Dakota State University Extension Service/Research Extension Center fall conference in Fargo.
• Friends of Extension: Reinhard Hauck, who was Dunn County auditor for 37 years and now serves as a Dunn County commissioner, and Myron and Muriel Johnsrud. Myron Johnsrud served as NDSU Extension Service director and administrator for the federal Extension Service.
• Meritorious Support Service Award: Jeri Fischer, Burleigh County administrative assistant, and Cindy Olson, Ramsey County administrative assistant
• Mid-Career Service Award: Jodi Bruns, Community Vitality area Extension specialist based in Dickey County
• Meritorious Service Award: Marcia Hellandsaas, McKenzie County Extension agent, family and consumer sciences
• Administrative Leadership Award: Chris Boerboom, NDSU Extension Service director
• Distinguished International Service Award: Charlie Stoltenow, Extension assistant director, agriculture and natural resources
• Distinguished Service Award: Willie Huot, Grand Forks County Extension agent, agriculture and natural resources
Distinguished Team Award: Tri-County Tourism Alliance with Carmen Rath-Wald, Logan County Extension agent, family and consumer sciences; Acacia Stuckle, Emmons and Kidder counties Extension agent, 4-H youth development; and Kathy Tweeten, Center for Community Vitality director (retired)