Legend Seeds adds 15 new staff members to the team
DESMET, S.D. — Legend Seeds has added 15 staff members to their team to provide additional dealer and customer support in their seven state and Canadian market area. These additions will specialize across the company from research, support and sales.
“The partnership with Nuseed along with the addition of team members, I feel Legend Seeds is in a position to provide the best customer and dealer service in our history,” said Glen Davis, president. “As we continue to grow in our region, we continually focus on providing our customers with products and services to be profitable. The Legend staff will do just that!
Each individual has extensive background in the agriculture industry as well as in the seed business. These qualities and assets are what Legend Seeds looks for in new team members.
“As the General Manager of Legend Seeds, I always get excited with the addition of new team members,” Tim Bratland said. “This means we are working towards our overall goal of not only being the largest independent regional seed leader but continuing to bring increased value to all our dealers and customers.”
The new hires include:
• Dan Propst – Legend Sales Agronomist – Pierre, South Dakota
• Dan Schmit – Legend Account Manager – Fairmount, North Dakota
• Jared Swiontek – Legend Account Manager – Wahpeton, North Dakota
• Jed Wall – Sunflower Business Development Lead – Wahpeton, North Dakota
• Kelly Clarey – Legend Account Manager – Wahpeton, North Dakota
• Laura Nieuswema – Research Assistant – Wahpeton, North Dakota
• Maria Harvey – Legend Account Manager – Wahpeton, North Dakota
• Terry Andersen – Property & Fleet Manager – De Smet, South Dakota
• Ed Lommel – Supply Chain Manager – Breckenridge, Minnesota
• Don Rezac – Warehouse Manager – Breckenridge, Minnesota
• Brad Foster – Plant Operator – Breckenridge, Minnesota
• Jaysen Hasbargen – Plant Operator – Breckenridge, Minnesota
• Jim Germscheid – Business Development Manager – Maple Grove, Minnesota
• Charlie Tesch – Legend Sales Specialist – Watertown, South Dakota
• Randy Rabata – Legend Account Manager – Beaver Dam, Wisconsin