FarmForum.net redesign improves mobile experience
The Farm Forum website, FarmForum.net, has a new look. The transition to our new website began Wednesday afternoon.
• Responsive design: The new website will adjust to fit your screen no matter what device you’re using. It will have the same look and feel on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. With more traffic coming from phones, the mobile-friendly change will be a benefit for readers.
• Most clicked this week: We have included a “most clicked this week” section on the homepage to help you find the most read agricultural stories.
• Improved layout: You’ll find a simplified page design with easier to find classified, markets, weather and e-edition links.
What hasn’t changed
• Member/requester access: The Farm Forum is a free product, and so is the website. You can sign up to join “Club Green Sheet” club for member benefits and emails about special promotions only club members have access to.
• E-edition: The redesign will not affect our e-edition, a replica of the printed paper.
If you have questions about the website change or need help signing up for “Club Green Sheet” email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 605-622-2294.