Register now for the Nebraska Angus Tour
Registration is now open for the 2016 Nebraska Angus Tour, which is scheduled for Sept. 23-24. This year’s two-day tour will feature scenic north central Nebraska with visits to several Angus ranches and local agricultural companies. Registration for this year’s event is $150 per person, or $175 per couple on or before Sept. 1. Registration fees increase after that date. The fees include two-nights lodging at the Historic Bassett Lodge, all meals over the two-day tour and a seat on the charter bus (first come, first serve).
The tour, entitled “Explore Nebraska … Angus Country,” will showcase a large number of Angus enterprises that reside the Nebraska Sandhills and Niobrara River Valley.
A complete schedule follows.
Thursday, Sept. 22 (Pre-tour Events)
• Pre-tour social — Sponsored by Zoetis
Friday, Sept. 23
• Green Valley Cattle at Atkinson, Neb. — Cattle displays by Nichols and Sons, Chambers, Neb., and Spring Lake Angus, Lynch, Neb.
• Rowse Hydraulic Rakes near Burwell, Neb.
• Mike Sitz Ranch, Burwell, Neb. — Cattle display by Ballagh Cattle Co., Burwell, Neb.
• Spring Valley Angus, Bassett, Neb.
• Smith Angus Ranch, Bassett, Neb.
• A & B Cattle, Bassett, Neb.
Saturday, Sept. 24
• Hall Ranch, Bassett, Neb.
• Barstow Angus, Springview, Neb.
• Niobrara River Council & Scenic stop, near Valentine, Neb.
• TK Angus, Woodlake, Neb. — Cattle displays by Miller Angus, Cody, Neb.
To learn more about the Nebraska Angus Tour, find hotel information and to register for the event, visit www.nebraskaangus.org.