SD Auctioneers State Fair Bid Calling Contest supports youth
The South Dakota Auctioneers Bid Calling Contest and Benefit Auction will be held on September 4, at 2 p.m. on the Dakotaland Stage at the State Fair, Huron, S.D. For the 12th year, the association is partnering with a youth group to provide funds for community programs in South Dakota. That partner this year is the South Dakota Youth Foundation, Inc. collaborating with South Dakota Family Career and Community Leaders Association in the healthy living initiative. Its goal is to empower young people to make good decisions for their health.
Over 40 different items have been donated. Here are a few items from the line-up, including a new category called “Grandparent alert!” These are items and/or adventures that may be of special interest for grandparents to give or do with their grandchildren.
• Grandparent alert! Holiday light tour for 90 minutes with Stellar Limousine for 10 passengers in Sioux Falls
• Grandparent alert! Large John Deere Dump Truck and Legos
• Grandparent alert! 3-foot stuffed puppy
• Chanhassen Dinner and theatre tickets for two in Chanhassen, Minn.
• $200 Beef Bucks courtesy of SD Beef Council
• $100 meat bundles from Dakota Butcher & Marlin Fjelland Auctioneering
• SDSU Football Tickets for Beef Bowl
• Camping supplies courtesy of Jacks Campers
• Deadwood, Sioux Falls and Brookings Adventure packages for kids, grandparents and parents.
And don’t forget! Come and enjoy the excitement of the South Dakota State Auctioneer Association Bid Calling Contest. The auctioneers each have their own style.
See complete listing on South Dakota Auctioneers Association website: sdaa.net
The South Dakota Auctioneers Association will be auctioning off these items during their annual Bid Calling Contest. For more information on the Auction contact the South Dakota Youth Foundation, Inc. at 605-692-8705.