Peterson Farms Seed Field Day set for Sept. 8
HARWOOD, N.D. — Peterson Farms Seed’s annual Field Day will be held Sept. 8 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., at the company headquarters near Prosper, N.D. With a day full of guest speakers, ag displays and demos, and tours of Peterson Farms Seed replicated seed plots, corn and soybean growers will want to make plans to attend.
Peterson Farms Seed is well-known throughout the region for hosting a Field Day full of educational opportunities and demonstrations that will help farmers get the most yield out of every acre.
Field Day highlights include:
• McGillicuddy Clinic: Limiting your Yield Limiting Options with John McGillicuddy of MC Agronomics, Iowa City, Iowa.
• Corrigan Clinic: Answers to Your Toughest Agronomic Questions with Karen Corrigan of MC Agronomics, Iowa City, Iowa.
• Fertility Management: Precision Tools to Increase Yield with Carl Peterson and Nolan Berg. See how drones and sensors can aid in increasing your yield.
• Ole and Sven Conclusions: See on-farm agronomic conclusions from 10+ years of practical research.
• Soybean Traits: See LibertyLink, RR2Xtend, Enlist, and BalanceGT All in One Place with Agronomy Lead Adam Spelhaug. We’re one of the only places in the region to have this unique and expansive showcase.
• Soil Health Tour: Cover Crops and Their Role in Soil Health and Water Management.
• First Look at Corn & Soybean Genetics for 2017.
• Patrick Flanigan: Spray & Pray trick shooting show to close out the day!
Regional growers are welcome to attend this event at Peterson Farms Seed. Those traveling on I-94 should take the Mapleton exit six miles north and one mile east on County Hwy 22. I-29 travelers should exit at Harwood, travel 1.5 miles west and then south to the intersection of County Hwy 22. Peterson Farms Seed is 6 miles west of this intersection.
For more information about Field Day, please contact Peterson Farms Seed at 701-282-7476 or visit www.petersonfarmsseed.com for more information.