New class of Top 10 Industry Leaders named
The Cattle Business Weekly newspaper is proud to announce the 2016 class of Top 10 Industry Leaders under 40 individuals who received the honor this fall. The honor is reserved for people that are serving and leading their ag industries, communities and businesses in big ways.
Cattle Business Weekly has a nine state coverage area and these individuals reflect people who reside, do business or have an impact those states.
The Top 10 class is vary diverse in its background and experiences, but are all defining what leadership and success means to them.
This year’s Top 10 class includes:
• Austin Hager, Karlsruhe, ND, Hager Cattle Co.
• Jesse Crump, Arvada, WY, Crump Red Angus
• Chad Blair, Belle Fourche, SD, Blair Bros. Angus
• Lora Wright, Centerville, SD, Tyson Foods
• Ryan Eichler, Lake Preston, SD, Elanco
• Missy Hansen, Carrington, ND, Ag Teacher/FFA Advisor
• Jesse & Michelle Weber, Lake Benton, MN, Weber Land & Cattle and Michelle Weber Studio
• Shane Bedwell, Holt, MO, American Hereford Association
• Shawn & Shane Tiffany, Herington, KS, Tiffany Cattle Co.
• Alexis Taylor, Washington, DC, Deputy Undersecretary, Farm and Foreign Ag Services
Profiles of these individuals can be viewed in the recently published Cattle Business, Herd Reference Guide or online at www.cattlebusinessweekly.com.