Livestock sale summary: Gustin’s Diamond D Gelbvieh Annual Production Sale
Sale date: Feb. 21 at Mandan, ND.
Breed: Gelbvieh and Balancer.
Auctioneer: Jay Elfeldt, Sutherland, NE.
- 71 Bulls average: $4,996
- 23 Bred heifers average: $2,204
High selling bulls:
- Lot 19: $17,000, CMR Revelation 37F, a red purebred sired by BNC At Ease A357 sold to Davidson Gelbvieh, Ponteix, SK.
- Lot 60: $13,000, DDGR Renegade 140F, a red purebred sired by KKC Nobility 123Y sold to Golden Buckle Gelbvieh, Medina, ND.
- Lot 23: $11,250, DDGR Outlier 42F, a black purebred sired by CCRO Carolina Leverage 3214A sold to Handel Farms, Menno, SD.
- Lot 66: $10,000, DDGR Revolution 389F, a red purebred sired by PHG Da Vinci D52 sold to Brentt and Todd Eslinger, Elgin, ND.
- Lot 25: $8,750, DDGR Full Power 46F, a black purebred sired by JOB Danell Choco 53B sold to Lost River Livestock, Clearbrook, MN.
- Lot 6: $8,500, DDGR Thunder Struck 8F, a black purebred sired by FHG Flying H Grand Slam 128D ET, sold to Twin View Livestock Parkbeg, SK.
High selling heifer:
- Lot 95: $3,200, DDGR Flower 132E, a red balancer sired by VRT Lazy TV Calvary B067 and bred to MCCA Cornhusker Red sold to Schock Ranch, Carson, ND.