Lamb Board accepting applications for Supplier Cooperative Funding Program
The American Lamb Board (ALB) is now soliciting applications for its FY 2020 Supplier Cooperative Funding Program. The program is designed to support branded promotions and marketing activities for our American Lamb supplier partners in an effort to build demand for American Lamb.
Any company or organization that markets and sells American Lamb is eligible and encouraged to apply for funding. The program is a one-time/annual application process with applications due on Oct. 31.
• Dollar for dollar match.
• Detailed budget.
• ALB acknowledgment.
• USDA approval of all promotional materials.
• Promotes American Lamb to appropriate target audiences (not industry).
• Aligns with ALB strategies (Summary of American Lamb Strategic Plan tinyurl.com/y6scj7q3).
Examples of successful programs that have been funded in the past include:
• Educational videos promoting the ease of preparation and versatility of American lamb, as well as, the benefits of supporting American farmers and ranchers.
• Website development and design.
• Branded point of sale materials highlighting the benefits of American lamb.
• Educational workshops and seminars for distributors, chefs, retailers etc.
• Social media promotions and consumer give-aways.
• Farm and ranch tours for influencers and customers.
• Activations at events and conferences.
• Retail promotions and in store demos and sampling.
For more information please contact Rae Maestas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-759-3001 ext. 3.