NDSU Extension hosting soil health webinars
Producers will have an opportunity to learn more about soil health during a series of webinars North Dakota State University Extension is hosting.
The dates of the webinars and topics that will be covered are:
• April 30 - cover crops for wet field conditions.
• May 5 - a history of phosphorus export from North Dakota.
• May 7 - how to select a cover crop according to my cropping system.
• May 12 - rejuvenating pastures and adding value to perennial grass mixes.
• May 14 - soil salinity and sodicity challenges.
All of the webinars will run from 11 a.m. to noon CDT.
Visit https://www.ag.ndsu.edu/extension/soil to sign up for the webinars.