American Legion Post 42 Poker Run starts July 11
The Arlington American Legion Post 42 First Annual Poker Run will be held on July 11-12. The Arlington American Legion, Auxiliary, Sons of the American Legion are working together to provide funds for the new legion building in Arlington. This exciting new building has truly been a community project with everyone in town and many alumni, being able to say “they helped build that!”
This exciting Poker Run has been in the works all spring, co-chaired by Kristi Falconer, Linda Aylward and others to help the building fund. Plus the exciting news – there is an American Legion Riders group starting in Arlington, S.D.
• Registration from 8:30 – 10 a.m.
• Poker run - kickstands up at 10 a.m.
• Awards given to oldest, youngest and furthest riders.
• Proceeds to go to Post 42 Building Fund.
• Silent auction.
• Pork feed 6-8 p.m.
• Dance 7-11 p.m. (Highway Call music – can’t miss that!)
• Pancake feed 9:30 – 11 a.m. (free will donation and Bloody Mary Bar)
• Fun run
Come and enjoy the excitement of the new bulding, the motorcycles, the legion, the pork feed, the pancakes! The Poker Run will be fast and furious and for a good cause. And don’t forget the silent auction. There are awesome items that you won’t want to miss. For more information on the Poker Run contact Kristi Falconer or Linda Aylward or any Arlington Legion Member.