Feed the Farmer event set for Oct. 12-15 in South Dakota
Farm Bureau members in several northeastern South Dakota communities are joining together to Feed the Farmer, an event set for Oct. 12-15.
Members will be grilling burgers for a “to go” lunch for farmers to show appreciation during harvest. Area businesses are also helping sponsor the meal.
Lunches can be picked up from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at locations listed below:
- Agtegra Cooperative, 13701 U.S. Highway 12, in Andover, S.D.
- Agwrx Cooperative, 100 S. Commercial St., in Clark, S.D.
- Wheaton Dumont Co-op Elevator, 10 Chestnut St. S.W., in Sisseton, S.D.
If you would like to pick up multiple lunches to take to crews in the field, please call or text ahead to the number in your corresponding area:
- Ryan Schmidt, 605-233-0165.
- Jerry Mork, 605-520-7166.
Sisseton: Helen Geppert, 605-770-8581.