Antiques: Current prices
Current prices are recorded from antiques shows, flea markets, sales and auctions throughout the U.S. Prices vary in different locations because of local economic conditions.
- Pressed glass compote, blue, Diamond pattern, wide scallop & point rim, hexagonal faceted stem, round stepped foot, McKee Bros., 1870-1890, 9 3/4 x 10 inches, $85.
- Quilt, piecework, Steeple Chase pattern, blue cotton, white patterned fabrics, hand stitched with white backing, c.1900, 56 1/2 x 82 1/2 inches, $110.
- Christmas tree, stainless aluminum, silvered finish, 91 branches, tripod stand, in original box with tubes for branches, Evergleam, 1960s, 72 inches, $240.
- Jewelry, cuff links, round plaque, two raised lions’ heads roaring at each other, 14K yellow gold, oval bean-shaped back, art nouveau, plaque 5/8 inches, $365.
- Folk art, mirror, hand, make-do, wood, chip carved frame and handle, teardrop shape, Pennsylvania, 19th century, 11 1/4 x 6 1/4 inches, $440.
- Sterling silver tray, “IL” in cartouche at center, oval, reeded rim, 4-footed, late 1700s, 7 inches, $565.
- Advertising, sign, Motorola, white neon script letters, America’s Finest Radio on base, 12 x 23 x 6 inches, $1,190.
- Bennington sugar bowl & lid, pottery, mottled brown glaze, 8-sided, tab handles, stepped foot, shaped finial, Lyman, Fenton & Co., Vermont, c.1850, 9 inches, $1,750.
- Furniture, sofa, Classical, mahogany, leather upholstery, flared out arms, fitted roll pillows, brass paw feet, casters, William Camp, Baltimore, c.1820, 35 x 94 inches, $2,250.
- Doll, Madame Alexander, Cissy, Slyly Kissed With Rhinestones, blond curls, ice blue slipper satin gown with cap sleeves, ring, bracelet, ostrich feather, box, 1955, 20 inches, $4,830.