Antiques: Current prices
Current prices are recorded from antiques shows, flea markets, sales and auctions throughout the U.S. Prices vary in different locations because of local economic conditions.
- Toy soldiers set, Cavalry Service Dress, 5 soldiers on horseback, 3 black horses, 2 red horses, painted, Britain Proprietors Ltd., box, soldier 3 1/2 inches, $50.
- Frog bucket, oval, galvanized steel, hinged perforated lid with latch, single loop carry handle, 4 1/4 x 8 inches, $130.
- Rookwood pottery vase, mottled pink glaze, burgundy flowers around top, dark blue drip rim, bulbous, signed LNL for Elizabeth Lincoln, Rookwood mark, dated 1922, 3 1/2 x 4 inches, $270.
- Herend porcelain tea set, Christmas holly & berry with plaid ribbon pattern, gold trim, bulbous pot, scrolled finial, cups with scalloped rims, serving plates, c.1980, 10 piece, $315.
- Mirror, Queen Anne, walnut, scrolled crest, shaped pendant bottom, molded liner, 1700s, 37 x 18 inches, $345.
- Furniture, nesting table set, Edwardian, mahogany, inlaid burled maple, oval top, bamboo turned legs, trestle supports, c.1910, 27 x 19 1/2 inches, 4 piece, $425.
- Steuben glass Christmas tree, cone shape, random trapped bubbles, polished semicircular inclusion in base, incised marks, David Dowler, c.1984, 8 x 4 inches, $660.
- Rug, hooked, central bull’s-eye, blue hearts in corners, black ground, cotton, wool, burlap, 37 x 32 inches, $770.
- Beatles, toy drum set, Ringo Starr, snare drum with image of Ringo’s face, tripod stand, drumsticks, box with Beatles portraits & handle, Selcol U.K., 1964, $3,250.
- Chinese export soup tureen, lid, Tobacco Leaf pattern, patchwork, multicolored flowers, 2 flower form handles, bud finial, c.1775, 8 x 14 inches, $6,875.