National No-Tillage Conference going virtual
BROOKFIELD, Wis. — No-Till Farmer has announced it will transition the 2021 National No-Tillage Conference from a live event previously planned in Indianapolis, to a virtual event taking place online Jan. 12-15. Event information and registration options are available now at NoTillConference.com.
The Virtual National No-Tillage Conference will provide ideas and practices for farmers to put to work in their no-till operation in 2021 and beyond, according to a news release. A fast-paced and highly focused four-day program will deliver a convenient, one-of-a-kind learning experience assembling the best no-tillers, agronomists and researchers together through an interactive online “community” platform. The 2021 conference will feature:
- Inspiring general sessions featuring top no-tillers and agricultural experts.
- Profit-boosting on-demand no-till classrooms led by no-till experts.
- Interactive online farmer-to-farmer no-till roundtables.
- The chance to profit from virtual networking with the most innovative, forward-thinking minds in no-till.
Discussing the decisions driving the change of format for the 2021 event, Senior Editor John Dobberstein said while No-Till Farmer had remained hopeful of successfully hosting the 29th annual event in Indianapolis, “the uncertainty around local and state social distancing requirements and how those would affect our ability to replicate the no-till conference experience that attendees have come to expect, contributed to our decision to move to a virtual format.”
“Rest assured, this year’s event held virtually will deliver the same high-quality educational content and speakers that attendees have come to expect. We’ll also provide attendees with ample time to consume all of the strategies, advice and knowledge on improving their no-till operation,” Dobberstein said.
Registration can be made online at the conference website or by calling 262-432-0388. To provide attendees with an educational experience to fit their specific needs and schedule, there are two registration options for this event:
- Standard access — $99: Includes access to select conference presentations for four days only, Jan. 12-15.
- All-access — $199: Includes multiple bonus sessions, plus extended 12-month access to all event content to continue learning after the event has concluded.
All-access attendees will receive:
- Extended 12-month access to National No-Tillage Conference virtual event on-demand content.
- Access to a library of select presentation videos from past National No-Tillage Conferences.
- Complimentary 12-month VIP access to 2020 National Cover Crop Summit video content — both the spring and fall summits.
- 12-month access to an exclusive no-till farmer-to-farmer business outlook panel from the Ag Equipment Intelligence 2021 Executive Briefing.
- A digital package of educational no-till management special reports.
- Attendance to an exclusive virtual workshop, “Building Disease Suppressive Soils, Higher Yields with the Plant Health Pyramid.”