Dakota Sharpshooters 4-H club report
The Dakota Sharpshooters 4-H Club met Nov. 15 via Zoom.
Officers were elected:
- Jessemy Sharp, president.
- Isaiah Sharp, vice president.
- Anna Johnson, secretary.
- Jayden Nerdig, treasurer.
- Ada Sharp, corresponding secretary.
- Norman Johnson, reporter.
Three new members joined the club: Abi Jo Johnson, Joe Duetenhofer and Preston Hinkelman.
The Dakota Sharpshooters 4-H Club met Dec. 13 at the Masonic Lodge.
The American pledge was led by Emily Malsam. The 4-H pledge was led by Abi Jo Johnson.
Old business discussed was the county 4-H Christmas Tree gifts going to Aspire. New business was community services ideas for the club.
The next meeting will be in January.