EQStable app by Zoetis available on the Apple App Store
MADISON, N.J. – Horse owners can track and share rides with friends, get the latest equine news and log vaccinations, deworming and dental exams with the EQStable app, by Zoetis.
The EQStable app is available to download for free in the Apple App Store and includes the following key features.
· My Stable prompts horse owners for information about their horse or herd to create individual horse profiles and manage their needs, from vaccinations and exercise to shoeing and deworming. The app automatically creates reminder alerts for upcoming events or appointments.
· Track My Ride gives riders the opportunity to track and save their rides with a ride history log. Riders can name each route and specify the horse they rode and share their ride with friends on Facebook.
· Calendar stores dates of competitions, horse health appointments and events.
· TheHorse.com News lists the latest equine industry stories, which users can read with one easy click.
· Horse Health features tips on deworming, vaccination, dentistry and shoeing for a horse or herd.
· GlobalVetLINK provides on-the-go access to digital health certificates (eCVIs), digital EIA (Coggins) certificates and GoPass six-month passports.
· Products lists photos and general information about each Zoetis product.
· Settings lets horse owners tailor their social media share settings and which alerts they want to receive for appointments, events and notifications.
· Notifications allows horse owners to receive important information, updates and promotions.
Another feature coming soon:
· Veterinarian Finder, powered by GlobalVetLINK, will provide an interactive map to search for equine veterinarians and gas stations within a specified area.
Download the app for free on the Apple App Store by searching for EQStable.